Hello there, Friend!
Welcome to Lifestyled You Coaching, It’s so nice to have you here!
That’s me up there, Laura, your friendly and straightforward Life + Mindset + Weight Loss Coach. Lover of wine, cheese + kitty cats, but I doubt that’s why you are here…
- You may have heard that I help women like you transform their current life into the life they desire!
- You may have heard that I help women like you change their eating habits + lose weight simply + permanently by modifying their thoughts about food.
- You may be curious to learn more about how that all works and if it might help you…
- Perhaps you’ve tried every combination of workout + diet plan to no avail and you are desperate to find something that will actually work for you long term.
- Maybe you feel a little lost or stuck and you are hoping to get some help getting your body and/or life back on track.
- Perhaps you need some help discovering exactly what you desire your dream life to look like and would like a road map for how to get there.
- Maybe you know exactly what you desire for your dream life, you just keep running into roadblocks and need help eliminating them for good.
- Or maybe you are just a fellow wine and cheese connoisseur or (awesome, not crazy) cat lady and want to chat about that…
*** Either way, I’m here for you!!!
I’m all in for whatever you need, lady! ***
But, what I love most is helping you learn mindset management as a tool to create a planned and purposeful relationship between your THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, ACTIONS, and RESULTS.
This is the secret to both losing weight simply + permanently AND creating and building the life you’ve always wanted to have but never knew how to get!
So, a little about me…
~ I’m Laura Hinton ~ Let me tell you a little about who I am and the journey that led me to becoming a Life + Mindset + Weight Loss Coach ~
At the beginning of 2017, I realized I was in a BAD place. I really wasn’t happy or satisfied anymore with most aspects of my life. Career, health, body, marriage, family + friend relationships, my lifestyle… NONE of it was working for me and I knew I had to make a huge shift to get back to the vision I had for myself and my life.
…I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! This is NOT the life I’d planned…
I determined the critical decision would be to give up the really profitable, successful business (dance studio) that I was no longer in love with and passionate about.
This meant giving up my financial stability, potentially disappointing hundreds of people and affecting their lives, leaving an industry and community I’d been a part of for nearly 30 years…all with literally no prospects or plan for what I’d do next…
This difficult move was the hardest choice I’ve ever had to make – so stressful that I ended up in the worst health situation of my life – but it was also the catalyst which allowed me to start turning my life around and get back to the life I’d always envisioned having!
After actually selling my business, I felt a giant sense of relief – now my life can be amazing! …But it wasn’t exactly amazing… I was still overweight, not getting along with my husband, totally aimless as to what I wanted to do for a career…It was a good start, but I still had a long way to go.
A friend of mine introduced me to a weight loss podcast which really was an introduction into mindset management, life coaching, and Brooke Castillo’s ‘The Model’. This changed EVERYTHING!
This was the missing piece of the puzzle that allowed me to really start to bring all of the aspects of my life I was still unsatisfied with into focus. I learned that trying to change a circumstance wasn’t going to give me the results I wanted – changing my THINKING is what was going to get me there!
Once I got a taste of these concepts and saw the transformations beginning, I hired my own coaches to help me and push me even further in my life and in my business. I swear I’ve learned more tangible knowledge in this single year than I had in probably the past 4 or 5 years combined!
- I lost 45 lbs. in 6 months – weight I’d tried to loose unsuccessfully for the past 10 years.
- I reconnected with my husband and brought so much more love and so much less frustration to my life.
- We moved into our gorgeous and serene semi-custom dream home in a neighborhood we love.
- I reconnected with my own self – I got back in touch with my thoughts and feelings, my goals and dreams.
- My whole outlook on life and the way I move through each day has completely changed for the better.
- And best of all, it’s inspired me to become an entrepreneur once again – To become a coach myself, and help women get their lives back on track and create the lives they desire, just like I’ve done!
It has CHANGED my life forever. I don’t know why we were never taught these concepts as children in school. I can’t even imagine how my life could have gone differently had I possessed these skills and this knowledge!
The total transformation I’ve been able to achieve in my own life using these tools has inspired me to help other women do the same.
Everyone needs to have this knowledge. Everyone deserves to be living their dream life!
I’m so glad you are here, friend! If you are interested in diving even deeper into my story, I have it all blogged out in chapters. You can find them all here.
If you want to learn more about how I can become your coach and how I can help you, let’s jump on a free consult call together to chat!